Thursday, April 30, 2015

A pile of smiles

Just came across a pile of notes meant to be captured here long ago. Not sure how old some are but they made me smile:

Whenever the box of Nilla Wafers came out sis ran over with a "Please also?" and a hand up in the air.

About a hard rain, "It's like rainfrogs. The raindrops look like a million jumping frogs."

The expressions when learning to chatter:
         Rebolting
         Open Meal
         Veg-uh-bowl
         Point your toe-point
         Ebentually
         Alienance

And brother when he learned to sign a song: I can reach sign language.

After I spilled a glass of milk Brother remarked, "Yeah, that's tough but life keeps going."

Sharing some loose coins with Sis she responded, "No, I need some of the paper kind"

And when he was very little a conversation with Brother:
Mom: are dinosaurs cold or warm blooded?
Brother: let me tell you about those. All dinosaurs are reptiles so that would be cold blooded. I think?
Mom: and dogs?
Brother: I think warm.
Mom: how about parrots?
Brother: I think warm because it's warm when I touch it